Welcome to Two Tree Team! By registering for and using a Two Tree Team account, you are entering into this legally binding user agreement.
Thus, you must read and agree to the User Agreement and Terms of Service below before registering and using the services provided by the Two Tree Team services, which are owned and operated by Moonbridge Ltd, Taiwan (hereafter “Moonbridge” or “MOONBRIDGE”).
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Moonbridge provides buying and auction bidding services under the following User Agreement and Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by Moonbridge at any time without notice. The Client is responsible for reviewing the most current version of the TOS.
(1) Moonbridge means Moonbridge Ltd (月橋有限公司), Taiwan.
(2) Client means an individual or a legal entity who has duly registered on the Two Tree Team site (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
(3) Agreements collectively mean each and every rule and agreement posted on the Website by Moonbridge including but not limited to this User Agreement and Terms of Service.
(4) Client’s Information means information disclosed to Moonbridge by any Client.
3. SERVICES PROVIDED BY MOONBRIDGE
Moonbridge provides Clients with the following services (hereinafter referred to as Services):
(1) to act on behalf of any Client on request to purchase relevant merchandise through the Website and dispatch it to such Client (hereinafter referred to as Shopping Service), and
(2) to act on behalf of a Client on request to purchase relevant merchandise through the Website auction system and dispatch it to such Client (hereinafter referred to as Auction Bidding Service).
4. MOONBRIDGE OBLIGATIONS
1 With regard to the Shopping Service, Moonbridge shall make a purchase of relevant merchandise in accordance with the price estimation thereof and arrange its dispatch only after payment from the Client.
2 With regard to the Auction Bidding Service, in case of Moonbridge having made a successful bid of certain merchandise through an auction site, Moonbridge shall purchase such merchandise in accordance with conditions therefore and dispatch it to the Client only after payment from the Client.
5. PROHIBITED ITEMS
The items listed below are not allowed to be purchased using Two Tree Team / Moonbridge buying and auction bidding services:
1 Items defined as illegal by Taiwanese law or by the law of the destination country.
2 Items that harm public order and morality.
3 Any items that might lead to or encourage criminal activity.
4 Any dangerous goods, that may be harmful for life and health of human being.
5 Any illegal adult products, violence encouraging products, etc.
6 Living organisms including but not limited to animals, plants, bacteria, viruses, fungus etc.
7 Any flammable or explosive goods.
8 Cultural heritage.
9 Any products that might infringe a third party’s intellectual property or harm a third party’s honor and privacy.
10 Any products that might harm any other rights of a third party.
11 Oversized products that might not be shipped due to size/weight restrictions.
12 Alcohol, alcoholic beverages, perfume containing alcohol, etc.
13 Products prohibited for export.
14 Any other items defined as inappropriate by Moonbridge.
6. PROHIBITED BEHAVIOUR
While using Two Tree Team / Moonbridge services the customers are prohibited from
1 Buying or bidding on products prohibited by Moonbridge
2 Engaging in any activities that are in conflict with this agreement and/or other Moonbridge guidelines
3 Engaging in any activities that might be of harm to Moonbridge’s or Moonbridge partners’ reputation and business operation
4 Any other activity defined as inappropriate by Moonbridge
7. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1 In connection with the Shopping Service, Moonbridge makes no representations or warranties regarding, including but not limited to, vendor, quality, non-infringement of rights of any party, reliability and/or legal compliance of the relevant merchandise.
2 In connection with the Auction Bidding Service, Moonbridge makes no representations or warranties regarding, including but not limited to, truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of the content, legal compliance or non-infringement of rights of any party with respect to the relative auction.
3 Moonbridge shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever incurred to Clients caused by any discontinuation, delay, interruption or loss of data due to communication lines and/or system breakdown due to computer failure.
4 Moonbridge shall not be liable for any damage incurred to any Client caused by his/her violation of the Agreements.
5 Moonbridge shall not bear any liability whatsoever for any damage incurred to any Client arising from or in connection with the Services unless otherwise such is caused by intentional negligence by Moonbridge.
1 Any individual or legal entity who has agreed to the TOS can register on the Website.
2 Membership registration for an individual shall be applied for by himself/herself and no proxy registrations shall be accepted.
3 Membership registration for a legal entity shall be applied for in the name of such entity by its officer or employee who has due authorization.
4 Moonbridge may, at its own discretion, reject any registration application.
Fees, including but not limited to the calculation method and payment terms thereof, shall be in accordance with conditions set forth by Moonbridge separately, which may be modified or amended by Moonbridge from time to time.
10. PAYMENT OF FEES
The Client shall make a payment covering the price of the merchandise and relevant fees in advance of Moonbridge’s purchase of such merchandise.
11. STORAGE OF MERCHANDISES
1 Moonbridge charges no storage fees to Clients for the period of 60 calendar days after the merchandise purchased in connection with the Services is delivered to Moonbridge.
2 If, however, aforesaid storage period exceeds 60 days, the respective Client shall pay storage fee of TWD 25 per day for every item.
3 In case aforesaid section is applicable, the respective Client shall pay a storage fee prior to Moonbridge’s dispatch of such merchandise for which a storage fee has incurred.
12. ORDER CANCELLATION
The Client cannot cancel an order after the merchandise has been purchased.
13. REFUND POLICY
Moonbridge does not accept returns and does not make refunds for purchased items.
14. TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Any Client may, if he/she wishes, terminate membership only by himself/herself pursuant to procedures on Website. Upon completion of such termination procedures, the relevant Client loses the status as a Client.
15. CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
1 Moonbridge may suspend the use of Services by any Client, change his/her ID and password, and terminate his/her status as a Client, if any Client:
(1) has given false information at the time of membership registration or gives such false information when using the Services,
(2) violates laws and regulations or the TOS,
(3) participates in dishonest conduct in using the Services,
(4) makes mistakes inputting their password over the permitted number of times or does other actions that may cause Moonbridge to take necessary measures to ensure security of the respective Client.
2 Moonbridge disclaims any liability whatsoever for any disadvantage or damage incurred to any respective Client whose membership is canceled or suspended.
16. CHANGES OF SERVICES
Moonbridge may, at its own discretion, with or without prior notice to Clients, change or delete the whole or parts of the Service at any time.
17.CHANGES OF TOS
1 Moonbridge may, at its own discretion, alter, change, amend or modify parts of the TOS from time to time without any prior notice. Such alteration, change, amendment and/or modification shall be effective upon posting of such on the Website.
2 Upon any Client’s use of Services after such alteration, change, amendment and/or modification, he/she is deemed to have agreed to terms and conditions of altered, changed, amended and or modified TOS.
1 Conclusion, effectiveness, construction, enforcement and/or conflict resolution of the TOS shall be governed by the laws of Taiwan, whereby United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
2 Clients and Moonbridge hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court situated in Taipei, Taiwan for the first instance for resolution of any dispute arising from or in connection with the TOS. Clients and Moonbridge further agree that any other courts or dispute resolution institutions have no jurisdiction therefore.
3 Clients and Moonbridge shall perform their obligations set forth in the TOS until relevant dispute is duly resolved.
19. DISCONTINUATION AND SUSPENSION OF SERVICES
1 Moonbridge may, without prior notice to Clients, temporarily discontinue Services in case of:
(1) regular or urgent maintenance of the system and relevant equipment necessary for providing the Services,
(2) interruption, including but not limited to, in communication lines and/or power supply deployed by Moonbridge,
(3) actual or threatened earthquake, typhoon, flood, tsunami or other acts of god causing emergency situation; laws, regulation and/or government instructions requiring such limitation in communication; or otherwise Moonbridge at its discretion deciding that such discontinuation is necessary, or
(4) failure to provide Services due to technical reasons.
2 Moonbridge disclaims any liability whatsoever for damage incurred to Clients caused by any such delay or temporary discontinuation.
These Terms of Service are effective as of October 1st, 2021